NEW POLICY: MORE OPTIONS TO LOOK UP THE PROCESS OF PARTICIPATION IN SOCIAL INSURANCE, HEALTH INSURANCE AND UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE TAKES EFFECT FROM JUNE 2021
The Government has issued Decree 43/2021/ND-CP regulating the National Database on Insurance. This Decree takes effect from 01/06/2021.
This database has a lot of information related to the Social Insurance (SI), Health Insurance (HI) and Unemployment Insurance (UI) of the participants, specifically as follows:
- Regarding HI: code of benefit level; type of object; place of initial medical examination and treatment; expiration time; the time of full 05 consecutive years of participation; the process of paying and receiving;
- Regarding SI: SI code; code of participant management unit; management SI agency; method of payment; a process of paying and receiving SI, occupational accidents insurance, occupational diseases… and much other information on the National Database on Insurance.
- Regarding UI: the process of paying and enjoying; the period of UI premium payment shall be reserved as a basis for calculating the period of enjoying UI benefits.
Individuals are allowed to:
- Exploiting and using the information in the National Database on Insurance;
- Export your information, the exported data is digitally signed by Vietnam Social Security and is valid as a written confirmation of the competent authority.
Thus, in addition to the ways to look up the process of participating in SI, HI and UI currently applied such as:
- Via the website of Vietnam Social Insurance;
- Via SMS to the number 8079;
- Via VssID App.
In the near future, participants will have another way to search through the National Database on Insurance.